Guidelines for Blog Posting
While encourage creative writing and expressions but we also give importance to the following points and expect our writers / authors to adhere:
- The post must be original and unpublished.
- The post should be no less than 500 words, and no longer than 1000 words. If you have a longer blog post, we can post it in series, post amicable discussion.
- Good quality writing – Correct phrasing, grammatically error free, proper punctuations etc.
- Unique topic selection – Let us know the topic you are considering before you write, to avoid clashing.
- You may add relevant photos / visuals.
- We reserve the right to edit your post for grammatical and factual errors.
- Author must attach a short bio and social media link (twitter and google plus).
- We retain the copyright of all the material published on lawful talks. The author / writer can not republish the material elsewhere other than lawful talks.
- Quoting of lawful talks or using hyperlinks directing to our website for your post reference can be done.
- A certificate / letter of acknowledgement shall be issued to writer / author.
The topic of your blog / write up can be mailed / checked with us on firstname.lastname@example.org